what if i stop attending

What if I stop attending before the end of a semester?

Sometimes students are unable to complete an entire semester and are forced to completely withdraw from classes. It is important to understand that Federal Student Aid regulations require a Return of Title IV Funds calculation to be performed for all students who do a withdrawal from all classes prior to the end of the payment period. We strongly recommend that prior to withdrawing from all classes students talk with a financial aid representative about the consequences. To review the University of Great Falls entire Return of Title IV funds policy click here.


 University of Great Falls | 1301 20th Street South, Great Falls, Montana 59405 | 800-856-9544 | Contact