Terms of the Providence Services Employee Scholarship Program
- All full-time employees of Providence Health and Services and their dependents are eligible for a 50% reduction of tuition charges for classes at the University of Great Falls. Dependents are defined as spouses and/or children/stepchildren under age 25.
- The scholarship may be stacked with other institutional aid up to the annual scholarship cap.
- The discount application must be completed prior to each term of attendance.
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for scholarship, including part-time students.
- Campus students, distance students and students of FVCC satellite campus are eligible.
- This excludes students in RN to BSN program as this program falls under another discount program.
Application for Providence Health & Services Tuition Discount
Application for Admissions