Terms of the Providence Services Employee Scholarship Program
- All full-time employees of PH&S (or partner), their spouses or significant other, and dependents are eligible for a 50% reduction of tuition charges for classees at the University of Great Falls. Dependents are defined following IRS regulations.
- For on-campus, undergraduate students the scholarship may be stacked with other institutional aid up to the annual scholarship cap.
- The discount application must be completed prior to each term of attendance.
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for scholarship, including part-time students.
- Campus students and distance students are eligible.
- This excludes students in RN to BSN program as this program falls under another discount program.
Application for Providence Health & Services Tuition Discount
Application for Admissions