Terms of the Providence Services Employee Scholarship Program for the 2010-2011 Academic Year:
- All full-time employees of Providence Health and Services and their dependents are eligible for a 50% reduction of tuition charges for classes at the University of Great Falls. Dependents are defined as spouses and/or children/stepchildren under age 25.
- The scholarship may be stacked with other institutional aid up to the annual scholarship cap.
- A letter of employment verification must be sent to the Financial Aid Office from the Human Resources Department of the employee work station. This documentation must be provided each year in order to renew the scholarship.
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for scholarship, including part-time students.
- Campus students, distance students and students of FVCC satellite campus are eligible.
- This excludes students in RN to BSN program as this program falls under another discount program.
Application for Providence Health & Services Tuition Discount
Application for Admissions