The student development staff at the University of Great Falls challenges and supports students to develop emotionally, intellectually, physically, spiritually and vocationally. To create meaningful living environments and to implement programs and services that enhance student learning, we strive to:
- Create, administer and assess fair and consistent university policies and practices.
- Do no harm by acting in ways and making decisions that are legal, moral and ethical.
- Recruit, train and cultivate competent, caring and student-centered employees.
- Treat all with dignity and respect, refraining from bias, prejudice and discrimination.
- Fulfill the University of Great Falls Mission Statement and Providence Core Values; seek to understand its Catholic University Identity Statement and the Providence Leadership Covenant, and support the academic Goals for Undergraduate Students.
An Outline of the Student Development Office
- Student Health Services Appointments
- I.D. Cards
- Work-Study and Student Employment Applications
- Lost and Found
- Campus Events Calendar
The Student Development Division is comprised of: Campus Ministry, Chaplain, Corps of Discovery, Counseling Services, Health Services, Student Life, Community Living, Food Service, Performing Arts, Speech & Debate, the Dean of Student Development and the Student Development Office.