The Career Services is strongly committed to the academic success and personal growth of all students. We offer a wide range of services and activities that are free of charge to all UGF students & alumni.
- Provide word processing / internet access. (7 computers)
- Provide peer tutoring. (recommended by UGF faculty)
- Provide study space for students to study alone or with peers.
- Provide access to career assessment tools. Campbell’s Interest & Skills Inventory, Myers Briggs & Personal Skills Map.
- Placement File Management - mandatory for all Education majors. Portfolio of information for employers.
- Provide an open area for students to attend workshops related to academic success.
- Job Listings.
- Scholarships: external scholarships available.
- Internships / cooperative education experiences.
- Provide an environment for their development, academically, emotionally, socially and physically.
Please contact the Office of Student Development at (406) 791-5308 for details about any of the above-listed items.