The Career Services is strongly committed to the academic success and personal growth of all students. We offer a wide range of services and activities that are free of charge to all UGF students & alumni.
An Outline of the Office of Career Services:
- Provide access to career assessment tools. Campbell’s Interest & Skills Inventory and the Myers Briggs.
- Placement File Management - mandatory for all Education majors. Portfolio of information for employers.
- Monthly/Weekly workshops related to academic success.
- Information on Internships / Cooperative Education experiences.
- Semester Internship Fairs.
- Transfer and Commuter Orientation.
- Job Posting.
- Provide an environment for their development, academically, emotionally, socially and physically.
Please contact the Office of Career Services for details about any of the above-listed items.
Director of Career Services and Transfer & Commuter Integration
Office of Career Services
Student Center Building
Office Hours: M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
After 5:00pm: by appointment