The Wellness House apartments are our premier housing facility for upper-class students.
Selection into the apartments is done via a competitive process, and space is limited to twenty-four students.
Located one block east of Sullivan Hall (23rd Street and 14th Avenue South), each apartment has two single-occupancy bedrooms, a large living room, modern kitchen, and the following amenities:
· 24-hour laundry room
· Off-street parking located just behind the apartment complex
· Cable internet, cable television and telephone service (charges calculated in rent)
· Compliance with the American with Disabilities Act for students with mobility concerns
· Bedroom furnished with a regular twin bed and mattress, five-drawer dresser and closet, desks, and desk chair
· Living room furnished with leather couch, loveseat, chair, table, and lamps
· Kitchen furnished with refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and microwave
To ensure a Community Living assignment, the following must be completed by July 1st.
· $250 deposit must be submitted
· Completed Community Living application must be submitted
Applications after July 1st will be assigned on a first-come, first serve basis.