Newly constructed in 2010!
These on-campus apartments offer living environments in three bedroom arrangements. The living option provides students with an increased level of privacy while maintaining the convenience of on-campus living.
Located on the southwest side of campus, these on-campus apartments have a capacity of 36 students. Each apartment has three single-occupancy bedrooms, a large living room, modern kitchen, and the following amenities:
· Bedroom furnished with a regular twin bed and mattress, four-drawer dresser, closet, desk, and desk chair
· Living room furnished with leather couch and chair, and end tables
· Kitchen furnished with refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, and dining room table
· Air conditioning
· Off-street parking located north of the apartments
· Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act for students with mobility concerns
· Cable internet, cable television, and telephone services (all at additional charges)
· 24-hour laundry room
These apartments are available to upperclassman students that are in good standing at the time of application. Selection into the apartments is done via a competitive process.
To ensure a Community Living assignment, the following must be completed by July 1st.
· $250 deposit must be submitted
· Completed Community Living application must be submitted
Applications after July 1st will be assigned on a first-come, first serve basis.