Transcript request (PDF)


Admission Forms

Application for Readmission (PDF)

This form is for anyone who previously took a class at the University of Great Falls and has not attended for longer than 1 year. Please complete and email to or fax to the Admissions Office at 406-791-5209.


Registration/Schedule Forms

Overload Request Form (to enroll in more than 18 credits)

Challenge of Course Request Form 

Independent Study Form

Override Authorization

Audit / Lifelong Learning Registration Form 



Change of Address Form (PDF)
Change of Name (PDF)

Incomplete Grade Authorization Form/Instructions (PDF)

Release of Information (PDF)

FERPA Statement Release (PDF)

Undergraduate Application for Graduation (PDF)
Graduate Application for Graduation (PDF)



Petition Forms

Petition for Course Substitution (PDF)
Petition for Special Consideration (PDF)

Petition for Course Waiver (PDF)


 University of Great Falls | 1301 20th Street South, Great Falls, Montana 59405 | 800-856-9544 | Contact