The University of Great Falls provides educational opportunities to Providence Health and Services employees for professional development.
The application period for this program will be open February 1, 2017 - May 31, 2017. No applications will be accepted outside of this timeframe. To view options for IPE prerequisite course completion, please click here.
The University of Great Falls, in its association with Providence Health and Services, provides financial aid opportunities specifically designed for PH&S employees.
- All full-time employees of PH&S (or partner), their spouses or significant other, and dependents are eligible for a 50% reduction of tuition charges for classes at the University of Great Falls. Dependents are defined following IRS regulations.
- For on-campus, undergraduate students the scholarship may be stacked with other institutional aid up to the annual scholarship cap.
- The discount application must be completed prior to each term of attendance.
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for scholarship, including part-time students.
- Campus students and distance students are eligible.
- This excludes students in RN to BSN program and the AHI Certificate Program as these programs fall under a different discount program.
Application for Providence Health and Services Tuition Discount
Nursing and Health Programs Coordinator
Email: email@example.com (RN-BSN Program)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (AHI and Graduate Programs)
APPLY NOW to the University of Great Falls!