The University of Great Falls provides educational opportunities to Providence St. Joseph Health employees for professional development.
The University of Great Falls, in its association with Providence St. Joseph Health, provides financial aid opportunities specifically designed for Providence St. Joseph Health employees.
- All full-time employees of Providence St. Joseph Health and their dependents are eligible for a 50% reduction of tuition charges for classes at the University of Great Falls. Dependents are defined as spouses and/or children/stepchildren under age 25.
- The scholarship may be stacked with other institutional aid up to the annual scholarship cap.
- The discount application must be completed prior to each term of attendance.
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for scholarship, including part-time students.
- Campus students and distance students are eligible.
- This excludes students in RN to BSN program and the AHI Certifcate Program as these program fall under another discount program.
Application for Providence St. Joseph Health Tuition Discount
For more information please contact:
Nursing and Health Programs Coordinator
email@example.com (RN to BSN Program)
firstname.lastname@example.org (AHI Certficate Program)
APPLY NOW to the University of Great Falls!