The University of Great Falls provides a wide array of activities and support services for residential and non-residential students. Student Services at the University of Great Falls are designed to meet the many needs of students during their academic career. Active outreach aims at assisting students in fulfilling their personal and career goals while attending the University of Great Falls. Initial interviews with a Student Services counselor will provide information concerning academic, career, or personal counseling services, referral to tutoring resources, career testing services, and support groups.
- Make a tutoring appointment here
- Trio Support Services here
- Grandma Rice Retention Center here
- Mathematics Center here
- Writing & Critical Thinking Center here
- Disability Services here
- Academic Success Center here